Because of his persistent support for Alan Kyeremanten's candidacy for the NPP flagbearership campaign, Hon. Sylvester Tetteh accused Dr. Gideon Boako of attempting to force him to relinquish the seat to the powerful and rich Asamoah Gyan. However, Dr. Boako has emphasized that he has never taken part in such activity and has never met or spoken to Asamoah Gyan in person.
"So this is how candidates like Sylvester Tetteh and Alan Kyeremanten's followers intend to conduct their campaign. I've never spoken to Baby Jet or seen him in person. I have no notion he intends to run for office in the legislature, much less that I should go and support him. In response to the claims made by Hon. Sylvester Tetteh, he remarked, "SMH.
According to reports, Asamoah Gyan is considering running for the Bortianor-Ngleshie Amanfro parliamentary seat. Rumors circulated in 2020 that he was getting ready to run for the position on the ticket of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), a group he finances.
2022 will see Asamoah Gyan In an interview with Kumasi-based SOMPA FM, Asamoah Gyan made the clearest case yet that he could run for the seat.
"In my opinion, what we are hearing is positive. The most crucial factor is when they choose you. My group and I haven't considered going into politics. You might not, though.
We've heard good things, and they're true. Many more locations have written to me asking me to run for office as a member of parliament. I'm not prepared yet because it requires a lot of my time, but what I really want to say is that I appreciate their trust that I can lead them.
"I'm not affiliated with any political party; I'm impartial. Since I served as the captain of the Black Stars, I am unable to support any political party since you never know which one will win an election. I am classified as an NPP because my family is an NPP. People label me as NPP because Busia moved my father from Wenchi to Accra. I will accept any kind of position from any political party since I am impartial. He disclosed.
In the NPP flagbearership race, Alan Kyeremanten and Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia are typically seen as the front-runners.



The truth shall always come out🤔
ReplyDeleteSure
Delete