The presentation date for Kylian Mbappé joining Real Madrid has been disclosed.

The presentation date for Kylian Mbappé joining Real Madrid has been disclosed.

0


It is a given that Kylian Mbappé will join Real Madrid shortly! The presentation The beach bar even provided Real Madrid with an advance date for his presentation during the summer transfer window.

The merengue club can therefore rely on the propaganda of the biggest sports press organizations in the nation. According to the journalists of the renowned show The beach bar, Kylian Mbappé will thus be officially presented by Real at the end of July—more specifically, July 23.


Kylian Mbappé, who is under contract with Paris until 2024, has informed Paris Saint-Germain that he does not intend to trigger his provision for a third additional year. A sufficient amount to start rumors on both sides of the Pyrenees.

« I've previously stated that I'll remain. I have said that before all of this happened," the French striker roared into the Téléfoot microphone last Sunday. I merely promised myself that I would play for PSG the following season. At a club like PSG, there are even more events that occur in a single year.





Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)